Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sorry for the lack of postings

It has been quite busy around here lately, our daughter started ballet and our sons wrestling.

I'll try to give you a quick update.

I bought a milk cow.

Our Nigerian Dwarf kidded.

I sold two of my goats to pay for our milking cow.
Our rabbit had her kits.

I started my plants for the garden.
We have started to do a little spring cleaning just very hard to do when it snows every other day.
We loaded our larder more, but I don't think it'll be enough till the garden starts producing.
Next weekend our greenhouse should be going up. If not next weekend then the following one.
I still have chicks to get, a new chicken/rabbit building to build, and strawberries boxes to build yet.
I am still waiting on my potato tubers, my indoor citrus trees, and my strawberry roots to arrive in the mail.
The root cellar will be a work in progress as soon as I can work the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment